Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thing #22 Social Networking

I have been using Facebook and Myspace for quite some time. Adults really don't use Myspace anymore. It's more of an elementary age social networking device now. My teenager doesn't even use Myspace anymore. I love Facebook because it gives me a way to interact and keep in touch with people that I live far from or haven't seen since high school. When I first started using Facebook, I didn't like it as much as Myspace because it wasn't as "cute." You couldn't put cool images, songs, and pictures on Facebook. Now I don't care about those things because it's more about the networking or communication.
I don't know that I could see an educational use for either of these except for communicative device. My Facebook page is set to private, but click here to see my public profile.

2 comments:

  1. No, it's doing what I intended. It shows that I have and use Facebook. Do you want me to make a fake one? I don't want to use my name to make another.

    ReplyDelete